JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator
… provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models. It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
For nine months, 10 to 20 participants coming from all over Europe will have the opportunity to develop their ideas and to benefit in parallel from an extensive training and a personalised tutorship. JUMP will offer three fellowships over its duration (2018-2022), each taking place respectively in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
JUMP is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission, coordinated by MaMA Festival and Convention (FR) and implemented by a network composed of Un-Convention (UK), C.T.L (PT), M.E.S.O (GR), Nouvelle Prague (CZ) and MIH (IT), and two associated events: XpoNorth (UK) & Lollapalooza Berlin (DE).
Come and meet the amazing projects JUMP brought to Nouvelle Prague on the 8th of November from 14:30.
A two-hour session that starts with the introduction of exciting projects and continues by a networking session.
Fasten your seat belts as the following projects will jump start the imagination from AI managers, to Institute of Electronics through the human-sized boutique festivals.
- Fabian Hansen (WARM) – radio monitoring system
- Lina Ugrinovska (Taksirat mentoring) – mental health
- Malle Kaas (Women in Live Music) – women in live music industry
- Alessandra di Caro (Butik) – music tourism
- Scott Lewis (Come Play With Me) – 360 degrees label structure
- Panagiotis Panagiotopoulos (PerformAnts) – a booking platform
- Brendan Power (Institute for Sound & Music) – debuting institute for modern electronic sounds
- Nuno Santos (Faniak A.I. Music Management) – the AI management
- Gwendolenn Sharp (Green Your Touring) – eco-conscious touring
- Jeanne-Sophie Fort (Blockchain My Art) – blockchain music event
…. and don’t forget the new JUMP calls are open until the 24th of November …