Together with Jump – European Music Market Accelerator we proudly announce JUMP fellows pitch session at Nouvelle Prague 2021.
JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models. It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level. For nine months, 10 to 20 participants coming from all over Europe will have the opportunity to develop their projects and ideas, and to benefit in parallel from an extensive training and a personalized tutorship. JUMP will offer three fellowships over its duration (2018-2022), each taking place respectively in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
JUMP is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission, coordinated by MaMA Festival and Convention (FR) and implemented by a network composed of Un-Convention (UK), C.T.L (PT), M.E.S.O (GR), Nouvelle Prague (CZ) and MIH (IT), and associated events: XpoNorth (UK) & Lollapalooza Berlin (DE) in 2019 and Mutek Montréal (CA) in 2020.
1. THE UNO-HU! by Gina Akers (unfortunately not present – but you can watch the presentation at the Balcony Exhibit)
2. DIGITAL MUSIC OBSERVATORY by Daniel Antal (unfortunately not present – but you can watch the presentation at the Balcony Exhibit)
3. SOUND PARTICLES by Nuno Fonseca (unfortunately not present – but you can watch the presentation at the Balcony Exhibit)
4. ACORDAR by Miguel Gutierrez
5. FAIRPHONIC by Majdi Rabia
6. FROM PLAY TO REC by Jeremy Dunne
7. GROOVLY by Martin Zenzerovich
8. HAJDE by Thibaut Boudaud
9. LAPEE by Gina Périer
10. LOWDEE by Alexandre Davidson
11. FLOWER OF SOUND by Claudio Vittori
12.OVERVIEW ARK ECOSYSTEM by Roman Rappak
13.RELEASE DAY by Katrin Richter
14. RESTART by Flavia Guarino
15.TRICK THE EAR by Vojtěch Leischner
16. THE RECORDSHOP by Mary Otumahana
17. STUDIO M.A.R.S by Wen Liu